users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to share an IMQ queue in a cluster ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:39:00 PST

Thanks a lot Ramesh,
I finished to do all working !
Your solution of configuring cluster JMS Service was working :
- we achive to share an IMQ queue with selectors
- we are able to address an IMQ broker queue (UNSHARED) with the AddressList in the configurationProperty + deployement of a sun-ejb-jar.xml with the mdb-configuration-property set.

For others reason (clustering of queues ) and dynamic selector needs, we choose another solution which is :
- Shared queues located on the excellent SwiftMQ
- clutered queues on the LOCAL JMS_Service (default configuration)

Anyway - thanks for the pertinent advices and your blogs on ActiveMQ for instance - it really helps !

Olivier
[Message sent by forum member 'omerlin' (omerlin)]