users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Applying a standard set of jar files for a deployed client in the App Server

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:09:12 -0800 (PST)

Sahoo wrote:

> Instead, try using the GlassFish proprietary --library option. You can
> specify library jar names during deployment of applications and they
> will be used by those applications only. Refer to following places:
>
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/docs/DG/beade.html#gatej
> http://blogs.sun.com/sivakumart/entry/classloaders_in_glassfish_an_attempt

Thank you Sahoo. I appreciated especially Siva's blog with the exception
that the entry was for July 28, 2006 and dealt with App Server 9.0 which
doesn't always align itself accurately with App Server 9.1 in its
descriptions.

I will continue working through your information to take advantage of your
suggestions.

rdb