users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Application deploys - but NOT recognized as web service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:13:59 PST

No reason, except I was copying an example that did it.

I tried changing to use com.sun.enterprise.webservice.JAXWSServlet in a web.xml, and also packaging a webservices.xml file to specify my wsdl, but the deployment keeps failing because of a wsgen problem.

Does anyone have an example on how to package an application to specify my wsdl (so glassfish doesn't during deployment) that uses JAXWSServlet?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'berg34' (berg34)]