users@glassfish.java.net

installer problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:57:12 PST

For some reason, when I run the sjsas_ee-9_1_01-linux.bin installer, when I get to the point where it asks to install the node agent, sample apps, etc, etc... It isnt asking me if I want to install the admin console, (domain manager or whatever its called) them moves on asking me for the hostname and admin user/pass info to connect to the domain manager. This did have this version of glassfish previously installed, however I removed the whole directory buy doing a recursive rm. Any ideas why this is happening and how I can get it to install properly by getting the domain manager installed? Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'sbeard' (sbeard)]