users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Differences between glassfish datasource and Geronimo datasource

From: Sekhar Vajjhala <Sekhar.Vajjhala_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:21:08 -0500

The resource type is one of

- javax.sql.DataSource
- javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource
- javax.sql.XADataSource

datasource is the class name in the JDBC driver that
implements one or more of the above resource type
interfaces above.

restype is optional but must be specified if more than
resource type interface is implemented. I am not sure
if there is a default value and if there is one if it is
javax.sql.DataSource .

Sekhar