users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Seam Support In Glassfish

From: Dies Koper <dies_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:11:45 +0900

Could it be that your web.xml is declared using the Servlet 2.4
specification (instead of 2.5) and you are trying to look up a EJB 3.0
bean that has no local home interface?

There should be plenty of examples of how to use ejb-ref and
ejb-local-ref in the EJB specifications. The way to specify them in
web.xml is the same as in ejb-jar.xml.

Once you understand these tags, you can refer to the following FAQ to
check what to do if you have multiple business interfaces or other
less-straightforward cases.
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html