users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EnterpriseApp not deploying on Linux. On Windows works fine. Same versi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:52:20 PST

Yes, the JDK is the same in both plataforms, with a small difference. On Linux is 1.6.0_02 and on Windows is 1.6.0_03. I think this isn't the problem.

This is what I've in webui-jsf-suntheme.jar:

webui-jsf-suntheme\META-INF\services\com.sun.webui.theme.ThemeService
webui-jsf-suntheme\com\sun\webui\jsf\suntheme\[b]SunthemeThemeService.class[/b]

The name of the file isn't the same. But inside com.sun.webui.theme.ThemeService have this text: com.sun.webui.jsf.suntheme.SunthemeThemeService
[Message sent by forum member 'fmcypriano' (fmcypriano)]