users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IIOP and SSL

From: Gerald Holl <gerald_at_holl.co.at>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:51:55 +0100

Dies Koper wrote:
> You could use the equivalent ejb-jar.xml definitions instead of
> annotations. But that is not why your lookup fails.
>
> The problem with the code you posted (assuming there is no ejb-jar.xml),

Yes, I'm not using ejb-jar.xml.

> is that the <ejb-name> in sun-ejb-jar.xml should specify the bean's
> name, which defaults to the unqualified class name. So use
> <ejb-name>MyServerImpl</ejb-name>
>
> In the server instance's JNDI browser you can see what name the bean is
> registered in JNDI. That name should be used in your lookup code. (I
> think that code is correct).

Dies,

The bean is registered as server.MyServer although I specified a
different name in sun-ejb-jar.xml
Even if I omit a '>' in sun-ejb-jar.xml no error occurs in the
server.log during deployment. It looks like the file is being ignored.
It's located in the same directory as persistence.xml.
persistence.xml is definitely being parsed and interpreted.

Maybe there's an error in the packaging structure?

myapp.ear
lib/entities.jar
sessions.jar

entities.jar