users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Error Spam

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:37:38 PST

I have an application server, running an EJB, that gets used by about 1,000 clients every five minutes. When I try to undeploy or redeploy this EJB, it hangs and it spews out millions of error messages that fill up the server log (attached). I can then never get the error messages to stop, even with I start/stop the domain...I'm guessing the only solution is to reboot.

I'm pretty sure these messages are a backlog of failed EJB client connections...but I don't really care of these connections fail when I'm undeploying/redeploying...I'm okay with having them be ignored. I just don't want the application server to become useless.

Any ideas on what I can do to prevent this from happening?
[Message sent by forum member 'wfsaxton' (wfsaxton)]