users@glassfish.java.net

I don't use glassfish ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:13:59 PST

hello i am from argentina and have got following error when run my aplicattion:

[b]type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/AntMain

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/AntMain

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0_01 logs. [/b]

please my s.o is ubuntu server 7.1. thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'roque_ing' (roque_ing)]