users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Automated Mail Processing / SMTP Resource Adapter

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:17:45 -0500

I think everyone has wanted this for years. In our system, something
like this could be used to create tickets or append information to
tickets as emails arrive. Wasn't this idea talked about when JMS first
came out, where people would one day write an MDB for receiving emails
live? I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks,
Ryan