users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 - separate ejb container jar file?

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:08:42 -0500

Thank you. I was just trying to figure out if we would be able to use
the real EJB3.x container in unit tests in the future. It sounds like
yes, but it will have some dependency on the app client container which
won't be a problem in the future.

I think a focus on being able to unit test EJBs with examples and
tutorials should be on the GlassFish V3 roadmap.

Maybe also tutorials on how to embed the EJB container in Tomcat for
people who want to run their EE5 apps in Tomcat for some reason (such as
running the app with a hosting company). JBoss' EJB container can do that.

Thanks,
Ryan