users@glassfish.java.net

Set a Cookie with JSP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:54:33 PST

Hello,

I write a JSP Site with Java Server Faces and have to use Cookies but I don't know how to set them. In NetBeans I generate "Visual Web JSF Pages" and I have then a JSP Page and a JAVA Class for one Site. With google I found something that I should at a Cookie with Code in tags like <% %> but the JSP Site didn't work with it. Know I have the idea to do this with a servlet but I don't know how to add it in the JSP Page.

Can anyone help my how so set a Cookie? It would be very grate!

Choernchen from Hamburg
[Message sent by forum member 'choernchen' (choernchen)]