users@glassfish.java.net

Can't find resource bundle

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:24:56 PST

I cannot get Glassfish to see my resource bundles in either a jspx page using fmt:setBundle, or in JSF with j:loadBundle

The jspx page just gives ???key??? and the jsf page gives the error Can't find bundle for base name com.cct.csct.resource.csct_resource, locale en_US

The resource bundle is packaged in the war under :
classes\com\cct\csct\resource

OC4J and JBOSS were both able to find the resource bundles and I am about at my wits end. Please help. Thank you!
[Message sent by forum member 'bbarker_in_parker' (bbarker_in_parker)]