users@glassfish.java.net

Re: an EJB2.1 stateless session bean with remote and local interface -- how

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:58:07 PST

Your zip file contains many deployment descriptors and includes definitions in sun-XXX.xml deployment descriptor that might clash with ejb-link. It would be cleared to explain what you are doing by showing the EAR you are deploying. You can remove the class files to keep the size down, just show a listing of what classes were where.
Also, are you trying to look up a DddEJBBean from a DddEJBBean? Why? If it is for test purposes, that's fine, but I have never seen anyone do that so I wonder whether anything you see could just be due to some bug nobody found yet or didn't bother to fix.

I don't understand Marina's reply to my message yet, so maybe I am wrong that the ejb-link tag could be used here after all. (I have not tried it). I am going to delve into the specs to try to understand why Marina came to that conclusion from that quote from the spec.
[Message sent by forum member 'dkoper' (dkoper)]