users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying Jasper Reports on Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:33:06 PST

I have some newbie questions about deploying Jasper reports on GlassFish. I am used to deploying Oracle Reports on an Oracle App server so this process is new to me.

1. If I generate a .jrxml report, do I just need to put this in the docroot for it to be available?
2. There are all database drive reports so where does the connection pool information come from? I do not see it references in the .jrxml file.
3. Can I deploy there through the admin interface, or is this unnecessary?

I have developed there reports using the JasperAssistant plug-in for Eclipse. There are several 'Export' options, however, none are for .war files.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'j_70' (j_70)]