users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Accessing a JMS Resource on a Remote Server

From: rdblaha1 <rd_blaha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:07:25 -0800 (PST)

glassfish wrote:

> If it still doesnt work, can I have a look at the program code?

Here's where you can get the program code -
http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorail/information/download.html Java EE
5 Tutorial Examples The tutorial example source is contained in the
tutorial bundle. After you have installed the tutorial bundle, the example
source code is in the tut-install/javaeetutorial5/examples/ directory, where
tut-install is the directory where you installed the tutorial. (Obviously,
or not so obviously copied directly from the Java EE 5 Tutorial document.)

I am using producer.java and synchconsumer.java. These work great having an
AppServer (GlassFish) on my PC and another AppServer (AppServer 9.1) on the
network server. I can send messages all day long (or at least as long as I
am at work).

I have followed what Tim suggested on his post (it is what I was working
from in the first place) and I am going over the documentation and my setup
as you said - very-very-very-very carefully. I've been off the project a
day and a half, but I'm back on it and want to break the problem once and
for all.

Thanks again zoltan