users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why is Glassfish error page appended to my own JSP error page?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:44:09 PST

I can't look at your attached file, for some reason. Maybe you should attach it as .text file instead of .html?

Anyway, I have tested plain JSP pages with page directive errorPage and isErrorPage, and they worked as expected. I'll check with out JSF expert to see if JSF does its own error processing and somehow interferes with JSP errorPage.

It'd also help if you can provide a simple war that demonstrates this problem.
[Message sent by forum member 'kchung' (kchung)]