users@glassfish.java.net

Why is Glassfish error page appended to my own JSP error page?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:35:06 PST

Hi,

I'm running Glassfish V2 UR1, and I see a behavior with JSP error pages that I cannot explain.

I have a JSP error page that has the JSP directive 'page isErrorPage="true"'. For testing I am provoking an exception in a JSF page that references the error page with the 'page errorPage="..."' directive.

When the error page is rendered, I see the HTML output from my own error page, and after that there's another full HTML document appended that obviously contains the Glassfish standard error page (see attachment)

Could this be a misconfiguration or is this a defect in Glassfish?

Thanks
Stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'smuehlst' (smuehlst)]