users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MBean only to be deployed to DAS instance?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 08:56:00 PST

Wong,

Though I am originally from that part of the world, I am currently located in North-West
part of the globe :)

I am rather intrigued by what you are doing. Of course, custom MBeans (the ones that *you*
write) can be deployed to the cluster, in addition to DAS. When deployed to the cluster,
the MBeans are available in the PlatformMBeanServer of the servers comprising that
cluster!

In this particular case however, you are seeing an error because you seem to be
creating/deploying MBean in a DAS that *does not support* clusters. Please share
your domain.xml and let me know.

Regards,
Kedar, Original custom MBean Developer.
[Message sent by forum member 'km' (km)]