users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HELP defining external JNDI resource

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 12:35:31 PST

It turned out that not an external JNDI resource is what I need. It's for something else :)

I need to deploy a resource adapter for jmsimq (which is included in glassfish), setting it's connectionUrl property to the remote server's location and define jms resources manually using this adapter.

strange thing though is that it only worked on my colleague's computer, on mine appserver simply stopped responding. i reinstalled it, i switched it with glassfish dist too, but nothing.
[Message sent by forum member 'zoltan_kiss' (zoltan_kiss)]