users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SOAP 1.2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:54:59 PST

thanks for the help so far, bhaktimehta, but I'm still having some problems...
I'm trying to create a client for this webservice using Flash CS3. I added the annotation in a test code, deployed in glassfish, but the flash client didn't accept it - although a swing client did. I wonder if it's because I'm using glassfish v2, not glassfish v2 ur1? I also noticed that this addres http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/ return a page not found on the browser. Is that correct?

thanks for the help again!
[Message sent by forum member 'thiagopetruccelli' (thiagopetruccelli)]