users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stripping Down Glassfish

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:23:58 -0800

Hi Kenny

This is not possible with GlassFish V2 since it would have required
that each container can be plugged out. This is however the bulk of
the work we are doing in V3 where you will be able to get the exact
set of features you require. We are not expecting to have the SIP
container working in v3 anytime soon, most likely after the summer. In
the meantime, I am afraid you have no choice but to carry the extra
baggage.

Jerome