users@glassfish.java.net

Stripping Down Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:22:54 PST

Hello,

I'm considering the use of Sailfin as SIP Servlet Container, I know it is linked towards the Glassfish application server, based on the Java Enterprise platform.

As I only need the SIP functionality, I'm wondering if there are possibilities to remove the unused parts from the Glassfish Application Server? For example, I personally don't need EJB support, is there a way to remove this support from the Glassflsh application server such that I don't need the complete Glassfish "bulk" application on my server.

If it is needed, I don't consider it a problem to compile Glassfish myself and only include the necessary modules I need.

Thanks,
Kenny
[Message sent by forum member 'kmmoens' (kmmoens)]