users@glassfish.java.net

SOAP 1.2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:33:10 PST

I'm working with web services and I need Glassfish to work with soap 1.2. I know there´s a way to do it, I just don´t know how... the web client I wish to implement will only accept soap 1.2.

In a forum I saw this message
"The default binding supported by JAXWS is SOAP1.1 over Http. For SOAP
1.2 cases you can run wsgen with -extension and wsdl:Xsoap1.2 first on
your webservice and bundle the generated artifacts and wsdls in a war
and deploy and it will work."

But how do I do that? I'm using the netbeans 6.0 IDE.

Please help!
[Message sent by forum member 'thiagopetruccelli' (thiagopetruccelli)]