users@glassfish.java.net

Building Glassfish on FreeBSD 6.3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:19:01 PST

Took a bit of work, but using Homer's blog entry and comments from Alex, I finally managed to get Glassfish going on FreeBSD. I have only one minor (?) issue: the publish directory is in my workspace, and under that directory is the glassfish tree. I haven't been able to test it out much, so: is this a [b]real[/b] issue? Can I simply move ~/workspace/publish/glassfish to ~/workspace/glassfish? Also, I ran cvs and maven as non-root and not root because my / directory is filling up.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'silverlokk' (silverlokk)]