users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I don't know how to Title it- but please read and help

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:21:48 PST

Ok:

-I am on Login.jsp where I click Login button

and then LoginServlet is called

At the end of servlet , I had written to forward it to homepage.jsp

 rd=request.getRequestDispatcher("/jsp/homepage.jsp");
rd.forward(request,response);

Now I have a button on homepage.jsp, by name "about_me". After reaching homepage from LoginServlet ,when I click on button, I get a error :

'about_me' is undefined

When I see URL, its for the LoginServlet

I have checked the names of object,they are correctly given,proper case.

Am I clear this time?

I am thankful to you to write so much in detail about my problem.

Thanks in advance for further help
[Message sent by forum member 'shopperswing' (shopperswing)]