users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JCA Inbound Connector and socket connection problem

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:13:41 +0530

We are at a loss here and can't think of other reasons why this is
happening. We are still suspecting that it might be a firewall, an
anti-virus or some network configuration.

Were you able to debug the RA code and figure out why and how the
connection is being closed?

Could you check using netstat and/or wireshark to figure out which
side is closing the connection, as 'bbergquist' suggested earlier in
this thread?

Thanks
--Siva.

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> As I said before I am using inbound connection. The connection to
the legacy system is opened in a Work thread an I am listening
messages from the legacy system. There is any exceptions or warnings,
i can only see in the admin console of the legacy system that I am
logged out. After that I cannot receive messages any more. I have
tried to put com.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false but
without any success.