users@glassfish.java.net

Configuring Quartz with Glassfish v2 fcs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 08:18:04 PST

Hi all!

I was wandering if someone could help me how to configure Quartz Scheduler on Glassfish V2. I saw a thread on this forum that explains how to configure Quartz through web.xml.

I used to configure Quartz through Spring on IBM WebSphere v6.1. There, I can use CommonJ's WorkManagerTaskExecutor as taskExecutor, because IBM supports CommonJ.

AFAIK, CommonJ is supported only by IBM and BEA. My question is is there anything similar on GlassFish that can be used as quartz's taskExecutor? So that i can reuse Glassfish's threads...

Any kind of help is more than welcome!
Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'kicho' (kicho)]