users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS remote client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:21:49 PST

the error above from resin where I was using it's lib dir is wrong, I had the wrong libs there, it now gives the same error as when I put the libs under WEB-INF/lib.

I've done some more digging, including going through the source.

in class: IIOPSSLSocketFactory.<init>(IIOPSSLSocketFactory.java:182)
                com.sun.enterprise.config.clientbeans.Ssl clientSsl =
                        SSLUtils.getAppclientSsl();

How can this be giving a NoClassDefFoundError, IIOPSSLSocketFactory and SSLUtils are in the same jar, namely appser-rt.jar. How could it load one and not the other? Is this a classloader issue? This is extremely frustrating.

michael
[Message sent by forum member 'mfortin' (mfortin)]