users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem deploying ManyToOne lazy-fetched Entities

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:51:04 PST

Hi

I have this exact problem but I am running NetBeans 6.0 which has the GlassFish V2 Application Server 9.1

I can deploy and run my code runs find with no fetch annotations but when I add the lazy fetch annotation I get the same problem can find the get and set methods with a TOPLINK-60 exception. I'm not quite sure of the additions I need to add in javaagent etc for setting up the stock standard NetBeans 6.0 (Just need some hand holding I think).

Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'sproket' (sproket)]