users@glassfish.java.net

database realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 00:13:39 PST

Hi,

is it possoble to create our own databese and add them to the realm in glassfish to recognize it for authentication and authorization mechanizam for the ejb xml roles?

I know how to add user in file realm of glassfish, but I want to have more programatic control with adding users and their roles, and that ejb or servlet security be involved.

Is there some examles on it (maybe roles how to create this kind of databese table for glassfish to recognize it)?

Thanks,
Marko.
[Message sent by forum member 'mdebac' (mdebac)]