users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF restarts on its own (???)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 22:49:07 PST

well...gee... thanks! I think you really helped there!

1) I will file this as a bug, I just wanted to make sure it was one and if anyone had had it before.. .redirecting the log is a pretty basic feature and I thought someone else may have done it before... sorry for asking !

2) I don't know what to say to your answer there.. why "of course"? have you never had a process take 100% of your CPU, a lot of memory without doing anything? wouldn't you want a watchdog that could capture such destructive processes and restart them? It may be a little farfetched, but you can't really blame me for asking.

If you have any other such helpfull comment, please give them someone else, I didn't really appreciate your attitude.

greets
jeremie
[Message sent by forum member 'granat' (granat)]