users@glassfish.java.net

Casade Persist

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:17:12 PST

we have an entity has one-to-many relationship to several other entities, we use EntityManager's persist method to do cascade persist. Occasionally one of the entities in this graph did not get persisted while all the others were persisted successfully, and there is no exception raised why the entity did not get persisted. If we re run the process all entities will be persisted successfully. any idea why this is happening? is that all entities should be persisted in one transaction? we are using weblogic 10
any input will be appreciated. thanks!!
[Message sent by forum member 'juneg' (juneg)]