users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploment - maintenance of configuration/properties related to applicat

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:04:19 PST

Can you provide more details on what type of configuration/parameters you want to maintain?
The deployment plan contains sun specific deployment descriptors which complement the standard deployment descriptors. Both standard deployment descriptors and deployment plan (sun deployment descriptors) will be used at deployment time to configure application. We do not have post-deployment application management in v2 today, but this is something we consider in v3.
[Message sent by forum member 'hzhang_jn' (hzhang_jn)]