users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Looking for feedback on Update Center content

From: Barry van Someren <goltharnl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 01:20:58 +0100

Hi,

Things that I look for in the updatecenter:
-Applications (Wiki's, forums, blogs.. whatever we can get to work out
of the box)
-Frameworks (mmm maybe... I generally see them as part of the deployed
application)
-Appserver components (Things like Ruby support, different message
queue implementations, things like OpenPortal)
-Tutorials, sample applications (Users should install the tutorials
themselves as part as a deploy, however including the ability to
install a bunch of samples to quickly showcase Glassfish might be
nice)

Hope any of this made sense.

Regards,

Barry