users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ws bean with ssl

From: Josh Donkersloot <josh_at_geomaxmobile.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:23:28 -0600

Thanks!!! Now I no longer have to edit the generated file to include my
transport-guarantee. I just copied the glassfish generated file into my
project, added the transport-guarantee and now it deploys perfectly and
does not overwrite my sun-ejb-jar.xml file.

Now to get my client to connect :)
Thanks again,
Josh