users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ws bean with ssl

From: Harsha R A <Harsha.Ra_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:32:56 +0530

Make sure you enter port-component-name correctly. It should be same as
the ejb/web service name. For eg,

<sun-ejb-jar>
  <enterprise-beans>
  <ejb>
  <ejb-name>NewWebService</ejb-name>
  <webservice-endpoint>
      <port-component-name>NewWebService</port-component-name>
  </webservice-endpoint>
  </ejb>
  </enterprise-beans>
</sun-ejb-jar>

This worked. When I had changed the port-component-name to something
else, the transport-guarantee entry was ignored. You can take the value
from the generated sun-ejb-jar.xml

HTH,
Harsha