users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setup new system

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 02:07:45 PST

Hi,

> If you want to use developer profile then you don't need to create a node-agent

Thanx for clearing this.

>You may refer to the Release Notes: Supported Platforms for details on this.

I had read this, thats why i ask for platforms in my first post.
Last post i ask if someone knows if it runs on 64 bit OS with Intel.

One reason is because there are different JDK for 64 bit, file name is jdk-6u3-linux-amd64-rpm.bin and i could not find an special download for Intel 64.

But what i found out up to now:
1. GlassFish V2 supports 64 bit ( http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_v2_64_bit_and )
2. Xeon (Intel 64) knows nearly all of the AMD64 commands, so it should be possible to run SJSAS on 64 bit Intel system.

Thanx to all,
Hammoud
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]