users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 Documentation Planning

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:23:28 -0800

Hello,

Just a reminder that another discussion about GlassFish v3 docs will be
held Wednesday 11/14 at 8:30 PM Pacific. See the following page for details:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocMeetings

If you're at all interested in documentation for GlassFish v3 (shaping,
improving, contributing, all of the above) - please join the conversation!

If you can't join the call, please share your thoughts on the
docs_at_glassfish.dev.java.net mailing list. You can join the list at:

You'll need to scroll way down the page to see the docs list (and you'll
need to log in to be able to subscribe).

Thanks!
Gail Risdal
GlassFish Documentation