users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3 Documentation Planning

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:53:31 -0800

Hello,

If you missed today's discussion about GlassFish v3 documentation, no
worries! Several more call-in sessions are scheduled, including the next
one on Thursday November 8th at 1 PM Pacific. See the following wiki
page for details:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocMeetings

The minutes from today's discussion can be accessed from the page listed
above, or can be accessed directly at:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GFV3DocMinutes11_05_07

Feel free to add your thoughts and suggestions to the meeting minutes page.

We really would like to hear from you! What would you like to see for
GlassFish v3 docs? What would make it easier for you to contribute to
documentation? Please join us and share your thoughts at the upcoming
call-in sessions. And again, if you are unable to join the calls, you
can still participate in the discussion through the
docs_at_glassfish.dev.java.net mailing list. Just register for the docs
mailing list from the GlassFish mailing list page at:

Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.

Gail Risdal
GlassFish Documentation