users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2 and Client-cert authentication

From: Evaristo José Camarero <evaristojosec_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:02:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi all:

I have configured an HTTPListener Glassfish v2 to
request a client-cert, but when I access to the https
URL the Firefox browser does not allow to me to choose
a client-cert and present it to the server, although
it is configured for that.

I have the same problem with Internet Explorer.

In fact, I am using the default installed HTTPS
listener with the default generated certificate, and
the only change I made it is to require client-cert.
Any idea?

Regards,

Evaristo

Pregunta, Responde, Descubre.
Comparte tus consejos y opiniones con los usuarios de Yahoo! Respuestas
http://es.answers.yahoo.com/info/welcome