users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Proposal - [v3] prefix in GFv3-related threads...

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:05:06 -0800

I think you are right, some of the traffic really would belong on DEV.
But we don't have much (successful) experience redirecting traffic...

re: forums/alias... I agree with you. Something like GMane or Nabble
is a good alteranative.

http://www.nabble.com/java.net---GlassFish-f13450.html

we should create one for GMane.

        - eduard/o