users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't set charset to UTF-8

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 06:43:34 PST

I'm having a similar problem, but I doubt that it really has got something to do with the request because my Stacktrace continues with a ClassCastException. I don't see how a Cast and a sent/read header should fit together.

It rather seems that this is another example of an JSF-Error Report that does not really provide us with the cause of the error.

PWC4011: Unable to set request character encoding to UTF-8 from context /SHK, because request parameters have already been read, or ServletRequest.getReader() has already been called
executePhase(RESTORE_VIEW 1,com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl_at_bd567c) threw exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot
        at com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restoreTree(StateManagerImpl.java:602)
        at com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restoreTree(StateManagerImpl.java:551)
        at com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl.restoreView(StateManagerImpl.java:87)

gruss -- stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'stger' (stger)]