users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 planning - What do *you* want in GlassFish V3?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 01:10:04 PST

FYI, we are starting to capture GlassFish V3 feature requests in the GlassFish wiki. Note, some of the requests in this thread have been captured, others are in-process of being captured. Please bear with us as we are in the early stages of building the requirements. If you don't see something there you want (that hasn't been mentioned in this thread), want clarification on an issue, etc, please start a thread or comment on the wiki pages using comment link) to start discussion.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3Requirements

Thanks for the contributions to date. *VERY* good feedback.
[Message sent by forum member 'jclingan' (jclingan)]