users@glassfish.java.net

Re: identity on glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 07:41:20 PST

Hi superpat7,
thanks for the directions.
I will repeat partly my question her because it refers more with glassfish:

I have download binary glassfish wich I have updated with updatetool.bat where I have clicked on everithing and included the AM.
So I presume that it is already on, I dont need to install it again, but I can not see it. Long time ago we could see the AM at netbeans runtime screen where we could create some instance of AM, but there isnt any more this capability.
I see C:\glassfish\addons\accessmanager at my glassfish, but install.bat dont work.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'mdebac' (mdebac)]