users@glassfish.java.net

ResourceAdapter in clustered environment (connector 1.5)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:23:03 PST

HI,

I'd love to find any information talking me about life cycle of ResourceAdapter in clustered environment. What behavior I could expect? It will run on all instances? What about ManagedConnectionFactory? This interface implements Serializable. Does it mean replication in a cluster? what will happens if I make it implement ResourceAdapterAssociation too. Does it imply that ResourceAdapter must implement Serializable or it could be a transient property.

Sincerely,
Alexandre Efremov
[Message sent by forum member 'aefremov' (aefremov)]