users@glassfish.java.net

Re: howto: How can the same bean multiple times configured differently ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:08:29 PST

[b]I'm pretty sure it is possible to configure the same MDB to listen to different queues sort of like this:[/b]

<ejb>
<ejb-name>FabToHubSenderHongKongSBean</ejb-name>
<resource-ref>
<res-ref-name>jms/FabZzzNnFactory</res-ref-name>
<jndi-name>jms/FabHongKongFactory</jndi-name>
</resource-ref>
<message-destination-ref>
<message-destination-ref-name>jms/FabZzzNnToHubQueue</message-destination-ref-name>
<jndi-name>jms/FabHongKongToHubQueue</jndi-name>
</message-destination-ref>
</ejb>

[b]The trouble is when I set the MDB names to something other than the ejb-name, the references in the class files can't be found.[/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'frenchdrip' (frenchdrip)]