users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Leveraging --libraries programmatically

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:33:56 +0530

> Is there a public Java API that exposes the functionality of --libraries without the cost of exec'ing asadmin?

Could you use AMX
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DG/beapd.html#beapu

DeploymentMgr had a LIBRARIES key to help us do just that
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/amx/javadoc/com/sun/appserv/management/deploy/DeploymentMgr.html#DEPLOY_OPTION_LIBRARIES_KEY

However I notice that this is deprecated and we should use JSR88
DeploymentManager instead. I am not a JSR-88 expert and I hope Lloyd, copied,
could help us with this.

Thanks
--Siva.