users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mystery problem w/ Wicket + Glassfish v2?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:17:11 PST

Hi Gabor - I very much appreciate the insight.

Is this to say that upgrading to Wicket 1.2.6 helped the (unrelated) problems for you? I'm not using Maven to manage it, I'm doing it manually and distributing the Wicket jars and deps with the application. For me, this is easier within Netbeans.

I posted this same question on the Wicket mailing list and the response, as expected, was "just upgrade to 1.2.7..." - which I suppose is my only real answer.

Thanks again!
[Message sent by forum member 'zambizzi' (zambizzi)]